Pony ¾' Pro Pipe Clamp Fixture
This widely popular clamp fixture is designed to be used on black ¾' pipes with the flexibility of creating any clamping length. Easy to assemble. ideal for metalworking, woodworking and a wide range of applications from industrial to do-it-yourself type projects.
The heavy‑duty version of our original Pony pipe clamp fixture comes with a longer acme‑threaded screw, a wider, taller stance, and a built‑in clamp hanger for more demanding projects, including industrial applications. Clamping face is 1 3⁄4 inches. Fits 3⁄4″‑14 NPT Pipe.
- The Pony ¾' PRO pipe clamp fixture features wider and taller stance and jaws to get the most out of this clamp.
- A built-in stand and hanger makes it a breeze to use and to store.
- Clamping jaws reach a maximum of 2-⅛' and the clamp sits 2-½' above the work surface
- 2-1/8 (53.9mm) Inch Jaw width
- 2-1/2 (63.5mm) Inch Above work surface
- Built-in stand
- Longer screw and built-in clamp hanger
- Baked enamel finish for increased durability
- Iron castings
- Crank-type handle
|Part No.||Jaw Width||Height(Above surface)||Included|
|#55||2 1/8 inch||2 1/2 inch||Built-in-stand|
|53.9 mm||63.5 mm||Built-in clamp hanger|