Classic pipe clamp fixture for ¾-inch black pipe
The iconic Pony ¾-inch pipe clamp has become America's most popular and widely used pipe clamp fixture design. Our original steel multiple-disc-clutch design allows a secure hold and instant adjustment at any point along the pipe, without fear of slipping or pipe crushing. Use any length of ¾ inch -14 NPT pipe, as long as the pipe is seven inches longer than your workpiece. Crafted with strong, durable iron casting. Clamping face is 1 ¾ inches.
Note: use black steel pipe only. Galvanized coating will cause slipping
- 1-3/4 (31.75mm) inch jaw width
- Spindle Diameter: ¾'.
- Fixture for ¾' Pipes, Style 50.
- Orange and/or black baked enamel finish castings of malleable and/or ductile iron
- Smooth 5/8' Acme cut steel threaded screw for secure hold and final tightening.
- Tail-stop with multiple-disc-clutch for fast easy adjustments while holding work securely.
|Product #number||Handle||Pipe Used|
|#50||Crank||3/4'-14 NPT Pipe|